Having a Bad Hair Day?
Here are 2 ways to keep your hair from having a bad hair day
Don’t Overuse Products
If you mix a gel and a silicone shiner, use too much then add hair spray over the top, you’ll get dull looking locks that have a gummy feeling. A small amount of product gives you control. Too much of a product weighs hair down.
Use Rollers Right
Rollers are super popular these days, whether they’re Velcro, hot rollers or self-adhering ones. If you are using unheated rollers, set hair when it is just damp.
Don’t apply any product until hair reaches the damp state; it’ll just take longer to dry. Add a bit of product when hair is barely damp and roll up rollers, positioning largest-diameter ones at the top for maximum volume. Allow them to dry completely (you can speed this with a blow dryer), then unwind rollers carefully.If you use hot rollers, allow them to cool completely before gently unwinding them.
- How to Have Shiny and Radiant Hair
- Use the hair to seduce men
- Say Goodbye to Hat Hair
- Tips For growing your Hair
- Free sample dove
- The $800 haircut
- Treatment for baldness
- Fast hair growth
- How to Get Great Hair In Bed
- Disentangle Your Hair from a Round Brush
- How to Have a Healthy Hair
- Causes of Split Ends
- Aging integumentary system
- The Pros e Cons of Baby Shampoos
- Back To School Hair Cuts For The Younger Kids
- How to Choose the Best Colors for Summer
- The Harry Potter is Over
- The Secret of The Beauty of The Brazilian Women
- The Iphone Annoyances
- How to Solve a Rubik Cube